Friday 19 August 2011

Biocubes at Black Box Boutique

I sent a new collection of Biocubes down to Black Box Boutique in Edinburgh last week. If you haven't visited this wee gem of a shop yet then you must! It's filled with curious delights of the jewellery, textiles, ceramics and illustration kind and situated on West Bow Street in the Grassmarket. Run by jeweller Hannah Livingston the shop showcases not only the work of the talented makers but an interior created by Board Stupid furniture designers, branding created by Rydo and an in-house jewellery studio where Hannah Livingston and Sarah Brown create their work, all fellow ex-DoJers I'm proud to add!

Double Sided Biocube Pendant
Biocube Rings and Ear Studs
Biocube Earrings

Here's the Batman Kilt Pin I mentioned in my last blog, this particular Batman logo comes from Warner Bros Batman Beyond animated series in 1999. Did you realise there were lots of different Batman logos? I didn't! Great wee video showing the evolution here>>

Batman Kilt Pin


Managed to escape reality, and pipe bands, for a few days this week and spent some relaxation time in the cutest wee bothy on the shores of Loch Shieldaig under the impressive Torridon Mountains, I really needed it and I find it so inspiring to be surrounded by the Scottish scenery even if it comes with midgies!


No comments: